Products I used!
– Clinique Moisturizer
– Maybelline FIT Foundation: 310
– Bare Minerals Concealer Medium 2
– Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
– Wet n Wild Vanity Quad
– Rimmel London Colour Rush Trio Eyeshadow: Shimmery black color
– Maybelline Master Drama black eyeliner: Midnight Master
– L’Oreal Intense black liquid eyeliner
– Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara
– Maybelline Ultra-brow in dark brown
– CG Trublend Bronzer in Golden Snrise
– CG Simply Ages cream blush 210
– Revlon Wine Hot Lipstick
– CG Lip Perfection: Sophisticated
Red lipsticks are always in fashion, especially for fall and winter. From warm tones to cool tones they come in many different varieties.
Cool red lipsticks are a pink/blue based colors while red warm lipsticks are orange-based red. I personally love cooler tones of red lipstick because they match my skin tone.
Let’s talk about red lipsticks matching your skin tone. For many women, they just want to find the perfect red lipstick to match their skin. Here’s a few TIPS:
For porcelain skin tones, red cool tones with a hint of plum look best. Their very ultra light skin tone will look good with a red cool tone lipstick and is a statement.
For fair skin tones, a warm red lipstick looks good. It looks very bold and harmonious.
For beige skin tones, a cool red lipstick will make it work. It will look daring and fierce.
For olive skin tones, warm reds will look better with this skin tone especially with green undertones.
For tanned skin tones, warm red lipsticks are the way to go for this gorgeous skin.
And for darker skin tones, cool red lipsticks are so meant you!